Utah - Life Elevated
Home Business Entities UCC/CFS Searches Other Services  

How to reinstate a business entity?

You may now reinstate a Domestic Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership or Limited Liability Limited Partnership by following this link: Online Business Reinstatement. The changes made online will be updated within 1 business day. You will need your Applicant ID and entity number. If you do not have those items, you may contact our office. You may also update or make changes to the business entity during the reinstatement process.

In order to reinstate the Domestic business entity, it will need to be expired for less than 2 years and the reason why the entity expired is due to failure to file a renewal. If the entity does not meet these requirements, you will want to contact our office on how to proceed.

Domestic Corporations cannot reinstate online. You will need to visit this web page that has the reinstatement information for the forms and guidesheet on how to reinstate.


160 E. 300 S. 2nd Floor   Salt Lake City, UT 84111   •   Phone: 801-530-4849   •   Toll-Free: 1-877-526-3994   •   Fax: 801-530-6438   •   E-mail: corpucc@utah.gov