Uniform Commercial Code
The Utah Division of Corporations & Commercial Code is the central filing office for financing statements and other documents provided under the Uniform Commercial Code. The intent of filings is to "perfect" or preserve security interest in named collateral.
You are always encouraged to consult an attorney to ensure appropriate consideration of all the legal implications of your choice of entity and filing. We stress that this filing website is not intended to substitute nor replace the advice of legal counsel.
The Division has implemented a new UCC/CFS online filing system! In addition to an enhanced UCC filing experience, the new system will also accept the filing of CFS documents online.
Click here to log in
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms (may not be handwritten)
- UCC-1 Financing Statement
- UCC-1 Financing Statement Addendum Additional Party Form
- UCC-1 Financing Statement Addendum Form
- UCC-3 Financing Statement Amendment
- UCC-3 Financing Statement Amendment Addendum
- UCC-3 Financing Statement Amendment Addendum Additional Party Form
- UCC-5 Information Statement
- UCC-11 Information Request
- UCC Affidavit
- Payment Cover Letter