Benefit Limited Liability Company
A Benefit Limited Liability Company (BLLC) is a business entity designed for Limited Liability Companies that want to consider society and the environment in addition to profit in their decision making process. Benefit LLCs are different from traditional LLCs in regards to their purpose, accountability and transparency. The purpose of a Benefit LLC is to create general public benefit, which is defined as a material positive impact on society and the environment.
You are always encouraged to consult an attorney to ensure appropriate consideration of all the legal implications of your choice of entity and filing. We stress that this filing website is not intended to substitute nor replace the advice of legal counsel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms (may not be handwritten)
- Certificate of Organization
- Statement of Dissolution
- Statement of Correction to Rescind Voluntary Dissolution
- Statement of Termination
- Amendment to Certificate of Organization
- Articles/Statement of Conversion
- Articles/Statement of Correction
- Statement of Domestication
- Statement/Articles of Merger
- Statement of Withdrawal for delayed dated documents
- Resignation Letter
- Registered Agent Resignation
- Registration Information Change Form
- Registration Information Change Form Addendum
- Payment Cover Letter
Misc. Information and Websites
- What Constitutes "Doing Business" in Utah?
- Who Must Register with the Utah Department of Commerce?
- Utah Business Licensing & Registration Guide
- Business Name Information
- Tips for New Business Registrations
- Business Information Website
- Service of Process Information
- Links to other websites
- International Association of Corporation Administrators (IACA)
- Workers Compensation Information
- Local Business Licensing Offices