Foreign Limited Liability Company
A Foreign Limited Liability Company is formed by one or more individuals or entities through a special written agreement. The agreement details the organization of the LLC including: provisions for management, assignability of interests, and distribution of profits or losses.
A company statutorily authorized in certain states that is characterized by limited liability, management by members or managers, and limitations on ownerships transfer. A Foreign Limited Liability Company is organized and chartered under the laws of another state, government, or country.
You are always encouraged to consult an attorney to ensure appropriate consideration of all the legal implications of your choice of entity and filing. We stress that this filing website is not intended to substitute nor replace the advice of legal counsel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms (may not be handwritten)
- Foreign LLC Registration Statement
- Foreign Professional LLC Registration Statement
- Withdrawal of Registration of a Foreign LLC
- Amendment of Foreign Registration
- Transfer of Registration
- Articles/Statement of Conversion
- Articles/Statement of Correction
- Statement of Domestication
- Statement of Withdrawal for delayed dated documents
- Resignation Letter
- Registered Agent Resignation
- Registration Information Change Form
- Registration Information Change Form Addendum
- Payment Cover Letter
- Registration Statement
- Expedited Registration Statement
- Merger, Amendment, Restated Articles, Conversion, Domestication
- Expedited Merger, Amendment, Restated Articles, Conversion, Domestication
- Statement of Correction
- Expedited Statement of Correction
- Expedited Withdrawal
- How to use Shopping Cart Guide
Misc. Information and Websites
- What Constitutes "Doing Business" in Utah?
- Who Must Register with the Utah Department of Commerce?
- Utah Business Licensing & Registration Guide
- Business Name Information
- Tips for New Business Registrations
- Business Information Website
- Service of Process Information
- Links to other websites
- International Association of Corporation Administrators (IACA)
- Workers Compensation Information
- Local Business Licensing Offices